Samsung said it’d be here yesterday, and sure enough the Samsung Galaxy Tab WiFi (7-inch) is up for sale at several retailers, including Circuit City. As promised before, it’s $350 – a sharp difference from the $600 it debuted at. Even for that cheap a price, though, we can’t say we’re terribly excited for this knowing some tasty Honeycomb options are right around the corner. Head on over to Circuit City now if you’re interested. [Thanks for the reminder David!]
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Flurry: Kindle Fire closes in on Galaxy Tab a
- Rumor: Galaxy S, Tab to Get “Value Pack
- Samsung Evaluating Feasibility of Getting And
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab