So THAT’s why there is a shortage in Xperia Arc supply – they’re using them to make cool ads like the one you see previewed above. To show off the quality of the Exmor sensor inside the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and the clarity of the Bravia Engine-enabled display, they took a few units of the phone and stuck them inside a car.
All windows were devoid of glass and replaced by pieces of sheet metal. From there, a professional driver has nothing but him and his phones to guide him through a closed circuit. It was a bit scary to watch, but the camera was so good that he didn’t die. That’s great advertising. The video’s at this link if you want to check it out. [via Unofficial SE Blog]
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc