As is usual with devices set to launch on Verizon’s network, entries have appeared in their Device Manager for Big Red’s upcoming Android lineup. Nothing startling or all that new is revealed, but the Motorola DROID BIONIC, Samsung DROID Charge, HTC Droid Incredible 2, and Motorola DROID X2 all appear as well as the LG Revolution, HTC Merge, and Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Yeah that’s the very HTC Merge we just questioned whether or not we’d ever see on VZW. Looks like it’s more a reality now than ever.
Other points of interest: the Droid X2 once again to appears sans any mention of 4G LTE, the Incredible 2 is a global handset, and all devices will receive have access to Verizon’s VCAST store. All of these handsets are rumored to launch within the next two months, so it should be a pretty big spring for Verizon.
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Motorola DROID Bionic gets revived with offic
- Motorola Droid Bionic owners receiving invite
- Check out the HTC Merge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.