The time is almost here, Bravo owners – Froyo shall soon be yours. The sweet dessert was once delayed for the device but Motorola’s now opened the floodgates for 1,000 testers to get their hands on it. The catch? Just be willing to guinea pig software that may or may not turn your phone into a pile of molten lava. (These things aren’t usually harmful, though. In fact, they’re often quite stable.)
Be sure to fill out this registration form for your chance to get in on the fun. (You’ll need to join Moto’s support forums so be sure to do that if you haven’t already.) More details about the process can be had here, while details about what the upgrade itself brings can be had here. [via AC]
- AT&T Enables Third-Party Application on
- Motorola Bravo Froyo Upgrade Now Available
- Motorola FlipSide and Motorola Bravo Now Avai
- AT&T’s Motorola Flipside and Bravo
- Check out the Motorola BRAVO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Bravo