You have to love the traction Android has been getting with the smaller regional carriers in the states. After landing both the original HTC Desire and Wildfire, Cellular South is gearing up to launch the sequel to each. What we first saw at Mobile World Congress as the HTC Desire S looks like it will go under the Desire 2 tag, though the original name sticks for the Wildfire S.
No word on when you can actually expect either handset, but given the phones are already showing up in some sort of inventory system, we’d say within the next couple of months might be a safe bet. Then again, almost no bet is safe when talking about phone release dates.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Wildfire S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire 2, HTC Wildfire S