Three’s making more ripples as they’ve just made available he HTC Desire S. It’s a follow-up to the original and comes pre-installed with Android 2.3 and HTC Sense 2.1. A 3.7-inch display dons this one with a front-facing camera above it to compliment the one on the rear. It’ll have a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor inside.
They’ve offered it for free starting at a 30 pounds per month tariff which affords you 1GB of data, 500 voice minutes, and 1000 text messages. If you’d rather buy it outright, you can get the device for 359.99 pounds.
In related Three, news, they’ve confirmed that their Samsung Galaxy S will be getting Android 2.3 Gingerbread in the next couple of weeks. Samsung may have gotten a bad reputation for slow updates here in the United States, but their Gingerbread rollout in Europe proves that they shouldn’t be taking the full blame. [via EuroDroid, Android Central]
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Desire S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire S, Samsung Galaxy S