We’re getting closer and closer to Verizon’s launch of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (it was originally rumored to be here at the middle of this month) and we’ve inched even further with this weekend’s FCC appearance. It’s not your ordinary FCC ordeal, either.
Shots of the device’s innards tell of a SIM card slot not unlike the ones Verizon use for their 4G LTE devices and phones. It’s unlikely that this is a 4G phone, though, otherwise Verizon would’ve been advertising that from the get-go. Verizon could announce availability of the device with quiet mention of it being a world phone like a few of their DROID offerings as of late. [via Wireless Goodness]
- Dead Trigger to get a huge new update soon [V
- [Update: Xperia only] Lara Croft and the Guar
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is NOT getting an A
- Verizon Xperia Play receives update with grea
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.