We know we missed the wrap-up yesterday but we didn’t want a repeat of Tuesday – there were so few things in the pipeline that it would have been quite embarrassing to post. Today is a lot different, though. As you can see below there are a ton of things to check out that we didn’t have a chance to get up on our front page. Be sure to take a quick stroll through everything.
- Dummy Nexus S units have begun showing up at Rogers in Canada. [AC]
- Also in Canada, Mobilicity employees will start training on the Nexus S on April 1st. The carrier is also hosting a pre-order. [MobileSyrup]
- DejaOffice has been updated in the Android Market.
- The Advent Vega tablet is on sale for only £199.99 via Dixons in the UK.
- Samsung Sweden says the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update for the Galaxy S will hit in mid-April. [SamsungHub]
- SaskTel has published a coming soon page for the HTC Incredible S. [Mobile Syrup]
- The HTC Incredible S will be $99.95 on Bell.
- The Gingerbread DROID X and DROID 2 ROMs have been de-odexed to make them theme-compatible. [Droid Life 1|2]
- Dropbox has released a new public beta (v184.108.40.206) with Honeycomb improvements, translations, new lock code support, and other bug fixes.
- The Nexus S is making its way to India. It will sell for Rs. 30,400. [SamsungHub]
- Cellular South will be carrying the XOOM WiFi for free on contract when paired with a MiFi device and plan. [AC]
- SFR in France will be carrying the HTC Pyramid. [FrAndroid]
- Trulia has released an Android app.
- The Samsung Galaxy Player has hit the FCC. [Wireless Goodness]
- Telus’s Fascinate 4G will be seeing an April launch.
- Verizon’s givin away an HTC Thunderbolt and a chance to party with Mark Cuban.