Well, well, well. What’s this we’re hearing about an April 20th launch date for the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G? T-Mobile already gave us a good look at pricing, but that wasn’t enough for RadioShack – the retailer took to twitter to confirm earlier suspicions of ours. We first heard that the T-Mobile G2x and the LG G-Slate would be launched April 20th but had no concrete evidence to support that. The fact that a major retailer outed this date for an entirely different phone makes us hopeful that the earlier rumors are indeed true. RadioShack is calling this the “#BestSideKickEver” but this will be the best day ever if all of these devices land at the same time. [via TmoNews]
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the T-Mobile G-Slate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.