Well, well, well. What’s this we’re hearing about an April 20th launch date for the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G? T-Mobile already gave us a good look at pricing, but that wasn’t enough for RadioShack – the retailer took to twitter to confirm earlier suspicions of ours. We first heard that the T-Mobile G2X and the LG G-Slate would be launched April 20th but had no concrete evidence to support that. The fact that a major retailer outed this date for an entirely different phone makes us hopeful that the earlier rumors are indeed true. RadioShack is calling this the “#BestSideKickEver” but this will be the best day ever if all of these devices land at the same time. [via TmoNews]
- So long, Sidekick 4G (and hope for a replacem
- T-Mobile G2x gets bug-fixing update over-the-
- T-Mobile Goes Through the Evolution of SideKi
- Death Comes For The Sidekick 4G – T-Mob
- Check out the T-Mobile G-Slate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.