Verizon and Samsung still have yet to offiically announce this device with a name, but our earlier beliefs of it being DROID-branded seems to be true if this new promotional image is anything to go by. The name itself still hasn’t been confirmed, but Samsung DROID Charge has been thrown around for quite a while now and we won’t be surprised if and when that turns out to be it. Now we just need them to officially announce those details and a release date for the device. [via PocketNow]
PS: No, this is not the first n0n-Motorola DROID device with a Samsung Eye as others are suggesting. Verizon used an eye for the HTC DROID Incredible both in their marketing campaign and on the device itself. (The eye bootup animation was added in a later software upgrade.)
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Samsung DROID Charge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung DROID Charge