The Motorola XOOM WiFi is slated to launch at major retailers this Sunday, but one lucky reader of Droid-Life’s got his in the mail already. He pre-ordered his from Staples but did it over the phone instead of at the retailer’s website. This sometimes happens when you preorder devices with telecoms over the phone, too. We’re really just reporting this story to let you folks know how jealous we are. Oh, and we want to know if any of you end up getting yours a bit early, too. Let us know here if you do.
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM