Though initial reports placed the phone as launching way back in November of 2010 on Verizon’s network, their subsidiary Alltel looks to be the first to snag the HTC Merge, with a pre-order for the device going live March 28th. The handset is priced at $124.99 after a mail-in rebate and signature on a two-year service agreement.
The Merge, which features Android 2.2 with HTC Sense, an 800MHz Qualcomm CPU, and 3.8-inch display, will also hit other, unannounced carriers, according to the official press release.
- US Cellular HTC Merge Customers Receive Ginge
- US Cellular’s HTC Merge Officially Comi
- HTC Merge for Big Red Finally Launching, But
- US Cellular Beats Verizon to the Punch –
- Check out the HTC Merge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Merge