Due to extenuating circumstances, I was unable to get an extended amount of hands-on time with the LG Thrill 4G for AT&T. If you didn’t hear, Ma Bell’s getting a 3D device of their own. The version that they +had on hand wasn’t much different from the Optimus 3D introduced last month. It was almost exactly the same, in fact. (This one is supposed to have 4G radios at launch, of course.) They professed that it was a very early model and that it doesn’t mirror the device they’re planning to release. Still, it was worth another quick look so be sure to take another gander above and check out our full hands-on coverage of the LG Optimus 3D at this link.
PS: You’ll have to excuse my jerky camera maneuvering. There were a few people trying to get the demonstration on video at the same time and I had to keep readjusting my position.
- LG Thrill 4G getting Ice Cream Sandwich
- LG Singapore confirms ICS upgrades for Optimu
- Easy Root Guide For LG Optimus 3D Is A Great
- AT&T’s LG Thrill 4G Gingerbread up
- Check out the LG Optimus 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Thrill 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.