Samsung’s just released the source code for build EC05 of the Epic 4G. It’s the update that went out starting yesterday and adds Sprint ID and – above that in importance – Android 2.2. We’re certain there are a few of you developers out there who’ll want to get their paws on this so make no delay in heading to their site now. [via AC]
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies come to Samsung Ep
- Samsung Epic 4G FC09 Update Released to Addre
- CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 0 for the Samsung Epic 4G
- Check out the Samsung EPIC 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Epic 4G