If you needed some more legs to give to that rumor yesterday about two high-end Motorola devices heading to Sprint, then look no further. One of those devices – the Motorola XOOM – has now appeared online with a Sprint logo instead of Verizon’s. Don’t let the “r0fl” in the upper right and lower left corners fool you: that’s the leakster’s username and members at SprintUsers.com say he’s legit. (He’s reportedly leaked early images of Sprint devices before.) You should still take it with a grain of salt, but if you were hoping for this and the Motorola ATRIX to come to Sprint I’d say there’s now a pretty good chance that’ll happen. [via BGR]
- Samsung home-screen patent
- HTC One M9 pictures leaked
- Apple's big Q1 2015 results
- HTC One M8 gets Lollipop
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.