Cellular South just pulled the trigger on the Android 2.2 Froyo update for their HTC Desire, according to their Facebook page. The new Android software is being distributed as an OTA update that should trickle out to handsets over the coming days.
Users who wish to attempt to pull the update down manually can check under System Software Updates in the About Phone menu of your Android settings, though not all handsets will have access to this method of updating immediately. See more about the update over at the Cellular South Discover Center.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- HTC Desire users in the UK now Download the D
- HTC Desire Gingerbread Update Coming by End o
- Telstra Willing to Get Rid of HTC Sense to Pr
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire