Still without an official release date, the Motorola XOOM has gone up for pre-order at the B&H website for the price of $599.99. A note states that B&H is expecting limited quantities, so not all pre-order will be honored if they exceed stock. No information is given on when the tablet will ship, but rest-assured shipping is free.
Pricing matches up with the statements of Moto CEO Sanjay Jha and a recent Staples flyer giving the wi-fi only version of the XOOM a March 27th release date. While that date is not confirmed, all signs point to a late March/early April release.
[via B&H | Thanks, Guiseppe!]
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM