The folks at MobileSyrup have pinged Telus and asked them what’s up with updates for various Android handsets. Of note were the HTC Desire and Desire HD: both are said to be getting Gingerbread sometime this Spring. (It wasn’t said if this would include the latest version of HTC Sense or not.)
Other phones include the Motorola Milestone which is now slated to get Froyo in other regions soon. The Samsung Galaxy Apollo and the LG Shine Plus will both get upgrades, with the latter actually getting Gingerbread instead of Froyo. Fun times ahead for you Telus folks indeed.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- HTC Provides Even More Details On Why Desire
- TELUS was not at fault, HTC canceled the Desi
- Telus cancels HTC Desire HD Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Milestone forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.