The Samsung Infuse 4G – a Galaxy S variant headed to AT&T – has just hit the FCC for approval. The device was introduced at CES this year and impressed the hat off us. It was a 4.5 inch capacitive Super AMOLED display, a 1.2GHz Samsung Hummingbird prcessor (not dual-core) Android 2.2 with TouchWiz, and the rest of the usual gang. It’s no Galaxy S II, but if you’re looking for a good 4G phone in AT&T’s lineup I advise you not to pass on at least checking it out. [via PocketNow]
- Samsung Infuse 4G users, Android 2.3.6 is rea
- Samsung, AT&T halt Gingerbread update fo
- Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives its update
- Samsung Infuse 4G Receives Maintenance Update
- Check out the Samsung Infuse 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Infuse 4G