Just like a true sleight of hand trick, no sooner was the Kyocera Echo magically revealed than it disappeared from view with little mention since from Sprint. While no certain release date has been tacked down just yet, it looks like the handset is moving forward towards release with a recent FCC filing.
We weren’t huge fans of the Kyocera Echo when we had a chance to check it out at its New York launch event. Though the handset uses an innovative two screen approach, its buggy interface and poor battery life left room for David Blane’s underwater antics to steal the show. With a big presence expected from Sprint at the upcoming CTIA show in Orlando, we will no doubt have another chance to try out the Echo, hopefully with the kinks worked out by now.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sprint Drops The Price On Epic 4G, Nexus S 4G
- Kyocera Giving Away 10,000 Copies of Android&
- Kyocera Echo’s Gingerbread Update Now R
- Check out the Kyocera Echo forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Kyocera Echo