Are you an experienced Android Developer looking for a sweet new gig? The leading website for Android-enthusiasts (hint: that’s us) is looking for a developer to lead our mobile efforts and expanding product portfolio. We’ve already got our own application that could use new features and improvements, but we’re eager to pursue development of new ideas, concepts, and apps that we think the world will love.
What we’re looking for:
- Part-time or Full-time Android Developer (iOS Development experience a plus)
- A team player eager to take ideas and turn them into polished products
- At least 1+ year experience developing for Android
- Proven experience: either you’ve published your own apps on Android Market or have worked on a team producing top titles
- Ability to unlock the power of mobile development by leveraging all tools available including geo-location, social integration, and emerging concepts
- A true expert who prides themselves on clean, commented code that is optimized and efficient
- Competitive based on experience
How to apply:
- Send an E-Mail to jobs[at]phandroid[dot]com
- Copy and paste “Android Developer” in the subject line… without the quotes
- Tell us your name, age, location and a little bit about yourself
- Tell us your work history and why you are perfect for the job
- Tell us how much time each week you can dedicate to Phandroid
- Copy/Paste/Link us (no attachments) to all related applications you’ve developed (or helped develop) and explain your level of involvement on those projects
- Convince us that you’re the “go-getter” we’re seeking!
- Please TAKE YOUR TIME in submitting your application – we’re looking for quality of applicants, not how quickly you can show your interest/urgency
We’re anticipating a large quantity of feedback and simply cannot respond to every applicant we get. We want to thank everyone in advance for their interest and we’ll follow up with potential candidates in the near future.