Droid-Life’s hearing from sources inside of Staples that their Sunday ad for April 3rd will feature a WiFi-only version of the Motorola XOOM. We know the device is coming as per Motorola CEO’s own confirmation, but details have been few and far between. The folks at Sam’s Club are said to be carrying a WiFi-only XOOM soon for $539. (And yes, we know it’s running “Android 3.0 Homeycomb”.) We hope Staples’ pricing is just as decent.
[Update]: And now more evidence says training will begin March 23rd, meaning an early April launch doesn’t sound too unlikely.
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM