Shortly after the announcement of Apple’s iPad 2, word got out that the device and its pricing had Samsung rethinking the Galaxy Tab 10.1. Reports out of Yohap News Agency said the Korean manufacturer wanted to improve components of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 they felt were inadequate and better evaluate how to price their next Android slate. Now Samsung is denying that report, saying the tablet will ship as expected and without delay.
We are expecting to see the Galaxy Tab 10.1 land in Europe by means of Vodafone later this month, though a US release strategy has not been revealed. We suspect Samsung will still do some maneuvering within their tablet lineup as their Tab-focused CTIA press event draws near.
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1