We know the LG Optimus 2X will soon be headed out of Europe and to North America, but no carrier has yet to announce their plans. T-Mobile may be the latest to jump into the pool according to new evidence.
Their version of the phone will apparently be called the T-Mobile G2X – an extension of the sequel to the original Android device. Details are scarce, of course, but there is reason to believe that the device could come preloaded with pure Android and not LG’s custom UI.
It’s said that T-Mobile wants all their “G” devices to have stock Android, so this naming scheme tips us to as much. It’s a little too early to say for sure, but I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that many of you will skip whatever HTC has in store with the Pyramid and will look to get this dual-core beast. [via TmoNews, Thanks Jdog!]
- LG Optimus 2X finally gets Ice Cream Sandwich
- Out of nowhere, LG releases Ice Cream Sandwic
- LG Optimus 2X to receive Ice Cream Sandwich a
- No Ice Cream Sandwich for LG’s Optimus
- Check out the LG Optimus 2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the T-Mobile G2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus 2X, T-Mobile G2x