As if the name ChaCha wasn’t bad enough, a revelation dawning on the HTC marketing staff has forced their hand on renaming the handset in Spain. No, it isn’t totally thanks to the recent lawsuit levied against the handset manufacturer regarding the name, either. It would be the fact that ChaCha happens to be a certain Spanish slang term, and thus the handset will be known as the HTC ChaChaCha when it brings its Facebook button to the European nation. Stay classy, HTC.
- 12 weird Android device names
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- HTC Kernel Source Galore Today (Both EVOs, In
- HTC ChaCha Spotted with AT&T Branding
- Check out the HTC ChaCha forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC ChaCha, HTC ChaChaCha