Two quick Samsung release notes: The Samsung Nexus S has been officially announced for South Korea, the native market of the handset manufacturer. The Google-branded smartphone will be available through KT and SK Telecom at a price of 800,000 won (~$712). It will feature the same specs as the version of the phone being released elsewhere in the world.
The slightly less illustrious Samsung Gem has also resurfaced at Verizon. We first heard it would be headed to Big Red last summer, but after it recently appeared on Alltell we thought any chance of that might be gone. Looks like users searching for a low-end handset on Verizon will have at least one more option.
- Why NASA chose the Nexus S for SmartSPHERES
- Check out this video of webOS running as an A
- End of the road for Motorola Xoom and Nexus S
- Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, and Motorola Xoom WiFi
- Check out the Samsung Gem forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Nexus S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus S, Samsung Gem