As another week ends, the HTC Thunderbolt is still without a release date. At least the Motorola XOOM on Verizon and Motorola Atrix 4G launched without a hitch. In the midst of all of this plenty of juicy tidbits remain. Find here a few quick takes from around the Androidosphere.
- Samsung’s SMT Android tablet for KDDI is launching March 11th. It’s no Galaxy Tab, though.
- Samsung may soon use their own chips in their Google TV products. [Samsung Hub]
- The HTC Inspire 4G’s source code is now available from HTC.
- GameSpy Open is now available and free for Android developers.
- OpenFeint and AdKnowledge are working together to help make you developers more money.
- The Samsung Galaxy S in Italy is getting Android 2.2.1.
- HTC Incredible S is now shipping from Vodafone and O2 in the UK. [GSMA]
- The Samsung Galaxy SL is headed to Germany and India.
- Another new Motorola XOOM promo lands on YouTube.
- Project Ara will run on modified Android L version
- Data-free 'Cosmos Browser' now available for Android
- Motorola Droid Turbo benchmark shows Snapdragon 805, 3GB RAM, and more
- Google provides new details on preparing apps for Android Auto