Verizon’s heard the uproar over rumored activation practices they were reportedly using to make sure all XOOM owners bought at least one month of data service from the carrier. The practice would see all purchasers of the off-contract 3G model having to pay for at least one month of data service in order to activate WiFi.
Electronista has heard from Verizon, though, that they will no longer be doing that. Rejoice! But we know most of you are still just waiting for that WiFi-only model. We are too.
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM