It’s not often we see prices getting bumped up – they’re usually going on sale. But the T-Mobile G2 and MyTouch 4G have both gone from $199.99 after a mail-in rebate to $249.99 without a rebate option. Not technically a price bump as you’ve always had to pay $250 at the point of sale, but you won’t be $50 richer after 4-6 weeks. TmoNews has a full list of other phones that have also gotten price changes. [T-Mobile via Engadget]
- To all those who have been ribbing me for sti
- T-Mobile posts up minor updates for myTouch 3
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the T-Mobile myTouch 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.