Play.com has published their pre-order plans for the Samsung Galaxy S II. You can pay £650 pounds to pre-order it right now. They say to expect it release on the 31st of March, but considering that’s the very last day of that month, it could very well be a placeholder for a different date in the same month. (This is a common practice for retailers who don’t yet know the exact shipping date.) Take a look at our hands-on time with it from Mobile World Congress, and a full list of its specs can be had at Play’s site. [GSMArena]
- Ice Cream Sandwich hitting T-Mobile Samsung G
- New Magenta Deal Days coming next weekend
- Samsung pushing Android 4.0 update to Galaxy
- Galaxy S II receives Ice Cream Sandwich in Au
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S II