Play.com has published their pre-order plans for the Samsung Galaxy S II. You can pay £650 pounds to pre-order it right now. They say to expect it release on the 31st of March, but considering that’s the very last day of that month, it could very well be a placeholder for a different date in the same month. (This is a common practice for retailers who don’t yet know the exact shipping date.) Take a look at our hands-on time with it from Mobile World Congress, and a full list of its specs can be had at Play’s site. [GSMArena]
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice deal
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S II