Two more handsets are getting their fair share of the Android 3.0 Honeycomb SDK port. The closely related HTC Desire and Nexus One both received the new version of Android meant for tablets. Just as the ports for the NOOKcolor and various other handsets and tablets, don’t expect much functionality. Actually, don’t even expect to get them installed on your own devices any time soon.
If you do manage to follow in the footsteps of those bringing Honeycomb to new devices, you will be getting a port with not a whole lot to offer. Sluggish performance and missing features plague the current builds.
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the Nexus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire, Nexus One