At Sony Ericsson’s booth at Mobile World Congress, aside from great new Android handsets like the Xperia Play and Xperia Arc and great accessories like the LiveView, they also have a neat little demo set up showing off their Exmor R camera sensor technology. It is designed to be a superior camera for low-light situations, and their demo involving a series of blacked out boxes had some pretty unbelievable results.
Shooting through a tiny hole in the front, the Exmor R brought out color and detail that was even hard to see with just your eyes. Pretty impressive stuff. We were too engrossed in toying around with the Xperia Play to get our own demo, but thankfully Sony Ericsson has provided us with one they shot themselves. Pretty cool, huh? This sensor is found in three out of four of their SE’s new Android handsets: the Xperia Arc, Xperia Neo, and Xperia Pro. That means the Xperia Play is the odd man out, but who has time for pictures when you’re so busy gaming?
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.