We’ve finally got ourselves some preliminary pricing information for the HTC Flyer tablet introduced yesterday at Mobile World Congress. Amazon Germany has revealed a 670 Euro price point – that’s just over USD $900.
Many were hoping to see it a bit cheaper than several of the Honeycomb tablets coming out as they see this as HTC’s Galaxy Tab. The reality is that we’re still not sure if the price is justified or not because we haven’t seen enough of the tablet.
Amazon didn’t include a date to go along with their little reveal, but HTC told us this thing should be out within a month’s time. It’ll be interesting to see how carriers will price this if they allow subscribers to subsidize the cost. Let’s hope any subsidy puts it right around the Galaxy S’s average price point ($400-$500) when it debuted. [via TabletGuys, Thanks Denny!]
- HTC concedes defeat in US tablet space; Samsu
- HTC Flyer Available for $200 from Buy.com
- HTC Flyer Getting Android 4.0 This Quarter?
- Has The HTC Flyer Been Discontinued? Device G
- Check out the HTC Flyer forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Flyer