The Acer Liquid Metal doesn’t really do anything special software wise, but it’s the hardware that its name is derived from. The phone is constructed of mostly aluminum, but a unibody design it isn’t. Still, all of the materials come together to make a nice looking phone that anyone would want to carry around.
Perhaps the most interesting thing about the Acer Liquid Metal was its LED notification system – three backlit icons on the top of the device will notify you for three different things. One is there for messages, one for battery life indicator, and the other is for missed calls. I believe there’s a general one on the face of the device for everything else .
The specs don’t make it sound like the most amazing of devices – it has a 3.6 inch display, Qualcomm’s 7230 800MHz processor, Android 2.2, 720p HD video recording, a 5 megapixel autofocus camera, plus more. Not bad, but not exciting. Solid is what it is. Take a look at it in the video above.
- Acer Liquid Metal’s Official Gingerbrea
- AT&T and T-Mobile Considering the Acer L
- Acer Liquid Metal Goes Official for November,
- FCC Listing Outs Froyo and AT&T Bands fo
- Check out the Acer Liquid Metal forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Acer Liquid MT forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Liquid Metal, Acer Liquid MT