Peter Alfonso – the revered developer responsible for the BuglessBeast series – has done it again: he’s maintaining a 100% pure ROM of Android 2.3, and his efforts started with the latest .2 incremental upgrade to add full read/write capabilities for any NFC-equipped devices. You’ll have to get some Google apps – such as YouTube and Gmail – from the Android market, but after that you should be running Gingerbread just as wonderfully as any Nexus S owner or CyanogenMod 7 user is right now. [via Peter Alfonso, Thanks Rutherford!]
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid