MSNBC has released the results from a comparison test of a handful of upcoming and current 4G Android smartphones. Based strictly on speed alone, the Samsung Galaxy S 4G emerged as the winner with an average peak download speed of 7.81Mbps. AT&T’s HTC Inspire 4G came in last, but the EVO Shift 4G made a valiant effort to claim the bottom spot.
You will notice no Verizon 4G phone makes the comparison. Once you throw LTE into the mix, we get the feeling the scales may tip in that direction. While this bodes well for the Galaxy S 4G, head over to our in-depth look at the current state of 4G Android phones to see where we rank it.
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the HTC EVO Shift 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Inspire 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.