The DROID Eris has been brought to life, Toshiba’s gearing up to tease their Honeycomb tablet, and Lego ROMs are gracing your LG Optimus S. These are things we missed that we didn’t have time to throw up on the front page, so be sure to go through the list and see if you can find something interesting.
- The Motorola Defy with Froyo is capable of 720p HD video, but only via some hacking over at XDA.
- Toshiba’s Honeycomb tablet now has a live website, but don’t expect much more info (or a name) just yet.
- A white Nexus S on Vodafone will be joined by the standard black Nexus S on networks around Europe including Swisscom, A1, and SFR.
- ZAGAT has launched their mobile app for Android.
- Back at XDA, the Flash Game Player is in development to allow you to play almost any Flash game on your Android phone.
- The ARCHOS 70c 7-inch color e-reader featuring Android is up for pre-order.
- Alcatel and Archos are teaming up to bring you a tablet with every smartphone.
- Lego ROM? Yes please. This one gives you the option to install all the extra bits you want at the time of install on your LG Optimus S.
- The Eris lives! Some folks from XDA have ported CyanogenMod 7 to the HTC DROID Eris on Verizon.
- Why NASA chose the Nexus S for SmartSPHERES
- Check out this video of webOS running as an A
- End of the road for Motorola Xoom and Nexus S
- Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, and Motorola Xoom WiFi
TAGS: Archos 70c , HTC Droid Eris , LG Optimus S , Nexus S