We just provided the exclusive rumored details of the Droid Incredible 2 and it seems some other popular Verizon Androids are coming in the very near future, too. One of our trusted tipsters is telling us the Droid 3 and Droid X2 will both come in the 2nd Quarter along with the Samsung Stealth. Here are some details we’ve learned of each:
- Motorola DROID 3: 4-inch screen with QHD resolution (960 by 540 pixel resoultion - same as Bionic), slideout QWWERTY keyboard
- Motorola DROID X2: Didn’t gather any details
- Samsung Stealth: This is the Samsung 4G LTE as seen at CES
The Droid 3 and Droid X 2 are sure to turn some heads if not only because their predecessors commanded the attention of the masses. I don’t doubt these versions will be equally as exciting. It seems like we’ve hit a motherload of Verizon Wireless rumors and now we’ll eagerly await hard evidence in the form of pictures and videos and hopefully official confirmation before long. Hey – Mobile World Congress is right around the corner so maybe it’ll be a short wait!
- Motorola updates ICS upgrade roadmap, Droid R
- Verizon posts changelog for Droid 3 update, 2
- [Update: DROID 3 owners, too] Motorola DROID
- DROID X2 Over-The-Air Update Being Pushed Out
- Check out the Motorola DROID X2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Stealth forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.