Look, guys, this has gone on long enough. We know it exists. We know you’re holding on to a gem of a phone. It could be a great device for a lot of people. Why are you holding out? How many open letters must I write to persuade you to just unveil this phone already?
It’s not that we’re not used to it by now, but we’re getting antsy. We’ve seen this thing go through all of the motions, and we were convinced that it was – at some point – official. Yet, you haven’t said a peep about it. We even feared the worst: that it had been canned.
But this weekend’s FCC approval gives us hope yet again, and as far as we’re concerned, there’s nothing left to do. Get those marketing materials to your stores and affiliates, set a price and a date, and get the HTC Merge into the hands of HTC-loving keyboard-obsessed smartphone users everywhere. Or else.
- US Cellular HTC Merge Customers Receive Ginge
- US Cellular’s HTC Merge Officially Comi
- HTC Merge for Big Red Finally Launching, But
- US Cellular Beats Verizon to the Punch –
- Check out the HTC Merge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Merge