We’ve known about the Xperia Play for quite awhile and it’s been rumored for years since people pretty much projected a Playstation phone as a logical consumer product extension for Sony. Somehow, I missed the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play commercial during the Super Bowl, but YouTube hooked me up with the rerun:
When I first saw it, I thought they were operating Saw style on the Android Robot, but they’re kindly equipping him with thumbs so he can play games. Definitely a bit weird and a little creepy, but as long as they bring that bad boy to market quickly, we’ll forgive them for the awkward black market surgery.
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice deal
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.