Best Buy’s advertising two new things in a Sunday ad leaked to Android Central: the debut of Buy Back – their program that allows you to “future proof” your device, and the ability to pre-order the HTC Thunderbolt for Verizon with $50 down.
As we know, Buy Back begins on Super Bowl Sunday – February 6th – and past pre-order programs are anything to go by, then February 14th doesn’t seem like a bad date to stand behind.
It could still just as easily be the heavily-rumored February 24th date, though, so don’t get too upset if you end up having to wait another week and a half. We’ll inform you whenever Verizon or Best Buy makes a formal announcement.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Pigs fly as Verizon readies Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt