Way back at the beginning of January we heard of a new Samsung device going around with the GT-I9003 model number. Back then the speculation was it could be a Nexus S with Super LCD display, but a new rumor says it’s a modified Galaxy S. Given the fact that the Nexus S runs under the GT-I9020 line, it seems more likely that that the Galaxy S rumor would be true. Oh yeah, the source who gave up all this information to German site BestBoyz still states the presence of a Super LCD display versus a Super AMOLED will be the main difference.
It is also being rumored that the I9003 Super LCD model will replace the original Galaxy S entirely as AMOLED production is shifted towards the Galaxy S2. Take is as speculation for now, but it seems likely to us.
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Samsung’s Galaxy S line surpasses 100 m
- Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3 get CyanogenMod 1
- Coverlight aims to add LED flash to devices w
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S