Sony Ericsson just took to YouTube with a video detailing ANT+ – a communication standard used to communicate with all sorts of fitness products such as pedometers, heart rate monitors, and more. It’s software based – so all of their products will get it sooner or later – and enables you to look at your vitals on your phone. It’s a great solution for those who use more than one vitality sensor at once while they’re working out – this’ll feed you all the information you need to one central location. Sony Ericsson’s always been a big proponent of fitness, and ANT+ is just another step in helping you health buffs stay in shape.
- Sony begins Ice Cream Sandwich rollout for 20
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- Sony Ericsson Supports The Android Modding Co
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Being Made Available
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc