We were just wondering if a tip we received regarding the HTC Thunderbolt’s capabilities to do voice and data at the same time over 3G were true, and it turns out it was according to this shot taken from within Verizon. It states that the functionality isn’t advertised due to the fact that it’s not common across all of their devices and because they can’t promise it’ll be consistent with their brand. Whatevs, Verizon. Us geeks know now. Just make sure you start putting this functionality into all of your phones! [Thanks, Anon!]
PS: Also of note is a tidbit stating mobile hotspot support won’t be available at launch. At least their wording leaves room for a future update enabling that functionality. Get on it, VZW!
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Pigs fly as Verizon readies Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt