If you needed any confirmation that Samsung would be heading to Mobile World Congress with their latest tricks, then look no further: their plan for the February 13th event has been leaked from within. Approximiately 34 minutes will be spent showing off the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the Galaxy Tab 2 – two devices we’ve already been tipped off about many times before. Other affairs include speeches, cocktail receptions, food, and the most important, media Q&A and product demonstrations! We’ll be there for all of that and more and we can’t wait to get our hands and eyes on what they have in store for 2011. [via Samsung Hub]
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.