Reports out of Droid-Life are suggesting that store training for the HTC Thunderbolt has started this week – giving more credence to the rumored February 14th launch date we heard before. (Devices usually launch two weeks after training.) It also matches up with a source of ours who tells us that internal Verizon events to kick off 2011 have been filled with the Thunderbolt.
One tidbit to come out of the Louisville, KY event was that the Thunderbolt somehow had the ability to do simultaneous voice and data on 3G – yes, 3G. They say it’s possible due to a breakthrough they’ve made with a new radio that’s inside the Thunderbolt. I was a bit skeptical, so we’ve contacted Verizon for comment and we should be able to scoop up some more info on this before too long. What do you guys think?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Pigs fly as Verizon readies Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt