More Motorola XOOM news for you. Some shots of Best Buy’s internal system shows the Motorola XOOM launching February 17th, but for $699.99 instead of the $799.99 we saw in Verizon leaks late last week. It’s important to note that Verizon allows their retail partners to set their own price for the device, which would describe the discrepancy. We’re just over a week away from February, so we should see soon enough – through advertisements – whether or not these rumored release dates will stand true. [Droid-Attic via A&M]
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM