Before I write this small block of text, let me just say I hear you: we’ve been posting an awful lot of Notion Ink coverage. It’s just one of the more interesting product launches we’ve witnessed and we’re secretly excited by this thing. We’re trying to slow down, but expect a couple more after this to cover the reviews that will eventually turn up in the coming weeks.
That said, Rohan Shravan took it upon himself to unbox the thing – not on video, but a smattering of pictures alongside some rather entertaining commentary should whet your whistle until yours finally arrives on your doorstep. I’ve included one of the images above – a shot of the unique box that doubles as a stand – but head over to their product blog for more.
- Notion Ink releases ICS beta for the Adam
- Notion Ink Testing ICS for Adam Tablet, Tease
- Notion Ink Provides Alpha ICS Source For Its
- Notion Ink Said to be Bringing Ice Cream Sand
- Check out the Notion Ink Adam forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Notion Ink Adam