A roadmap of when you can expect Android 2.2 on your US Cellular Android has just surfaced, and if it holds true it looks like at least one US Galaxy S device could be getting its upgrade to Froyo very soon. As it stands, the Samsung Mesmerize is slated to get the update in early February along with the HTC Desire, while the LG Apex should get its piece of the pie later in Q1.
So far the chart stays accurate with the Samsung Acclaim already receiving its update, so hopefully the February timeframe for a Galaxy S Froyo update means a wider US audience may be receiving it soon too. Find out all you could want about US Cellular’s updates over at their Android software page.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- Samsung Mesmerize Android 2.3 Update Now Avai
- Samsung Mesmerize Getting Android 2.3
- HTC Desire users in the UK now Download the D
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Acclaim forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.