An LG tablet with T-Mobile’s 3G radios has just hit the FCC, dubbed the V900. We’re almost positive this is T-Mobile’s LG G-Slate tablet announced at CES 2011. It now makes sense why they were unable to show the device off in any functional capacity – it would have been illegal before today’s clearance. All that’s changed now, though, and we hope to see more videos of this thing in action in the coming weeks leading up to its launch. (Whenever that’s set to go down.) [via Unwired View]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the T-Mobile G-Slate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G-Slate