An LG tablet with T-Mobile’s 3G radios has just hit the FCC, dubbed the V900. We’re almost positive this is T-Mobile’s LG G-Slate tablet announced at CES 2011. It now makes sense why they were unable to show the device off in any functional capacity – it would have been illegal before today’s clearance. All that’s changed now, though, and we hope to see more videos of this thing in action in the coming weeks leading up to its launch. (Whenever that’s set to go down.) [via Unwired View]
- Ever Wanted to Know What Happens When Using a
- T-Mobile Rolling Out 3.1 OTA Update for the L
- Tablet Rentals Coming to a Major League Baseb
- LG G-Slate Drops to $399 at T-Mobile
- Check out the T-Mobile G-Slate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G-Slate